We are open!
As you may be aware, Sylvania Bowling Club will return to trading at 4pm Monday 1st June. Our opening hours will change as restrictions ease and demand increases.
The following regulations must be adhered to
- You cannot stand and chat at tables. You must be seated. Do not move chairs from one table to another. The tables are set to adhere to social distancing regulations.
- You can approach the bar for drinks but you must move swiftly back to your seat after service.
- There is a maximum 50 people to be in either the Main Bar or Bistro at any one time.
- You must log your name and contact number on the sheet provided on entry to the club.Temperature checks are available but not obligatory
- Use the sanitiser that is available in all areas of the club and continue to wash your hands.
- DO NOT ATTEND THE CLUB IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL
Staff will be continually sanitising all tables, bars, screens etc and we have added extra cleaning services.
Please help us by following these protocols.
We look forward to seeing you at the club!
Please find our COVID-19 Management Policy below.
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
Known as the friendly club, Sylvania Bowling Club is a great example of how a relatively small club serves the local community by providing a leisure activity through bowls and associated social events.
We hire our greens for social bowls and corporate days. We welcome visitors to our club by promoting bowls as an option after playing cricket, soccer, rugby, netball or hockey, who otherwise may never have an opportunity to try it.
BAREFOOT BOWLS PARTIES
We have great packages perfect for birthdays, team bonding, networking charity events or an afternoon with mates.
Georgie’s Bistro has a delicious, extensive menu offering our members and the community quality food